300+ innovators are gathering at the XR Immersive Enterprise Conference, held on 5 and 6 May 2020 at the Revere Hotel in Boston
➨ Register for this conference to network with industry leaders and to explore these dynamic sessions
Representatives from leading XR companies such as Novartis, Lockheed Martin, AECCOM, Wayfair, Deutsche Telekom and Jacobs will be present
➨ Space at the XR Immersive Enterprise Conference is limited. Don’t miss your chance to register
More than 300 tech innovators are gathering to discuss innovations in the emerging XR market—a $209 billion industry that’s forecast to grow by 65% annually.
At the forefront of the technological revolution is XR—an emerging industry comprised of VR, AR and MR. A new study has forecast that the global XR markets’ compound annual growth rate will exceed 65% for the next five years. The rewards for successful implementation of XR are phenomenal: the global market for XR is predicted to be $209.2 billion in 2020.
A technology field with proven success in increasing internal efficiency and customer satisfaction, XR is already common in the retail, automotive, aerospace and healthcare industries. Innovators with the ability to navigate the waters of costs, obtaining buy-in and proving ROI will be at the forefront of the future of business. Those that hesitate to embrace XR may find themselves left in the dust by more forward-thinking competitors.
At the XR Immersive Enterprise Conference, held on 5 and 6 May 2020 at the Revere Hotel in Boston, US, 300+ enterprise and tech leaders are gathering to share case studies, and to hear 50+ presentations from thought leaders in the XR industry. These include representatives from leading XR companies such as Novartis, Lockheed Martin, AECCOM, Wayfair, Deutsche Telekom and Jacobs.
Register for this conference to network with industry leaders and to explore these dynamic sessions:
- Insights on how to identify and overcome the barriers to XR implementation and how to sell your boss on XR
- Learn the business of XR: its costs, its ROI and how XR can be scaled to your unique business needs
- Observe more than 20 case studies across multiple industries and sectors, including automotive, aerospace, construction, oil and gas, retail, healthcare and more
- Attend roundtable discussions geared towards every step of XR awareness and participation, led by moderators experienced in XR
- Experience the latest XR hardware, software and content specifically designed for business purposes
Space at the XR Immersive Enterprise Conference is limited. Don’t miss your chance to register for this intimate, strategic and senior level networking event today and join your peers in Boston at the Revere Hotel on 5 and 6 May 2020.