Subscribing to VRWorldTech Magazine brings several benefits, including regular and the latest updates in immersive technology for enterprise, and a premium publication that’s an ideal conversation starter for clients and colleagues
➨ Subscriptions are available as three- or six-issue bundles, beginning at £90 for digital and £150 for print
➨ If you subscribe to the VRWorldTech weekly email newsletter, you’ll receive a 20% discount on print and digital subscriptions
➨ Issue six of VRWorldTech Magazine, the first of 2021 and focusing on education, will be available from 8 February in print and 22 February online
There are several subscription options available to meet the needs of every reader of the now bimonthly VRWorldTech Magazine, from new startups to large corporates.
Subscriptions are available as three- or six-issue bundles, beginning at £90 for digital and £150 for print, and are inclusive of all costs and taxes.
They come with several additional benefits, including a lower cost per issue, early access and, in the case of print orders, free digital access so you can share the publication with colleagues and clients.
VRWorldTech will run discounts and special offers throughout the year, so keep an eye on social media if you’d prefer to wait to pick up a subscription.
If you subscribe to the VRWorldTech weekly email newsletter, you’ll receive a 20% discount on print and digital subscriptions.
All you have to do is subscribe to the VRWorldTech weekly email newsletter here and then add your email address to the verification field when you fill out the VRWorldTech Magazine subscription form. Return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
But why should you should you subscribe to VRWorldTech Magazine? Here’s why:
‣ Stay up to date with the latest developments and innovations in immersive technology. Every issue features exclusive interviews with the community’s best and brightest developers, as well as expert insight and analysis from the VRWorldTech team.
‣ Learn about the latest technology, from the must-have virtual reality headsets for soft skills training, to the feature-rich collaboration platforms enabling designers to work remotely.
‣ Take a print subscription and receive a premium magazine that’s beautifully designed, well written and expertly printed, before anyone else. It’s both a perfect coffee table book and conversation starter for colleagues and clients.
‣ A print subscription also comes with access to the digital publication, so you can share it with colleagues and clients.
‣ All taxes and charges are included, and magazines can be delivered anywhere in the world.
‣ Opt for a digital subscription and the magazine will be sent straight to your inbox upon publication.
‣ Digital publishing is environmentally friendly and more convenient for geographically dispersed colleagues and clients in the current environment.
The final issue of 2020 focused on military and defence. Read it here.