XR Immersive Enterprise 2020 is the leading senior-level B2B conference for executives looking to unleash the potential of XR technology across enterprise
XR Immersive Enterprise 2020 (5 to 6 May, Boston) is the leading senior-level B2B conference for executives looking to unleash the potential of XR technology across enterprise. Bringing together global business leaders from AEC, Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering, Retail, Pharma, Healthcare and more, the event is purpose built to look at how virtual, augmented and mixed reality are transforming training, collaboration, design, manufacturing and marketing across industry.
- Assess the biggest impacts of XR: Hear case studies from across industry verticals with deep dive sessions on how it’s revolutionising training, collaboration, design & marketing
- Overcome barriers to adoption: Get frontline insights on how to navigate the hurdles to incorporating XR technologies into workflows across the business
- Identify the right use-cases: Understand which technologies and platforms suit which purposes. And how to make sure you always pick the right applications for your business
- Drive XR projects from POC to deployment: Find out how to get applications into practical use once proven
- Find the right partners: Who’s going to help you really integrate the technology and address your pain points effectively to drive tangible business gains?
- AR, VR or MR? Learn which is right for which applications—and how to make sure you don’t waste time and money finding out
- Get your projects to scale: Overcome the challenges of scaling XR in your business. Find out what it takes to get projects from concept to pilot to full-scale deployment
- Approve the business case and demonstrate ROI: Get dozens of examples of where immersive technologies are helping companies improve productivity, drive efficiencies and reduce errors